- Login to your Purely.Website account.
- Using the top menu sub menu, click Services.
- Using the left side menu, click Place a New Order.
- In the Left side menu under the heading Services, Click Email Security.
- Choose the SpamExperts service you wish to use and click the Buy Button.
- Tick any Additional Options you may require, then click Order now.
- Choose your payment term.
- Now you can either choose an existing domain you have registered with us, or purchase this product for a domain hosted elsewhere.
- Once you’ve chosen your domain and payment term, click Checkout and proceed through the payment process.
Setting up your domain
To get the Email Security working with your domain name you need to change your MX records.
You will need to manually add the following using the MX record guide.
mx1-uk.spamexperts.com (priority 10) mx2-uk.spamexperts.com (priority 20) mx3-uk.spamexperts.com (priority 30) mx4-uk.spamexperts.com (priority 40)
Note: If you have any existing MX records, they will need removing and replacing with the above.
That’s it, No further configuration is required. All email will be routed through the SpamExperts Cloud System , Spam filtered out, and the resulting clean emails forwarded on to your local mail server.