Purely.Domains DNS service provides name servers and the ability to create DNS records independent of any specific email or web hosting provider.
The DNS section of the purely.domains control panel can be found under the main services menu
To make use of the DNS, you need to ensure your domain is making use of our nameservers,
Once the nameservers are set you can then use the guides below to configure your custom DNS records.
- Create DNS Zone
- Premade DNS record sets
- How to apply the URL Forward Record set.
- Adding A Records
- Adding AAAA Records
- Adding CNAME Records
- Adding MX Records
- Adding NS Records
- Adding SPF Records
- Adding SRV Records
- Adding TXT Records
- Setting up your domain with Shopify
- Connecting your domain to WIX
- Pointing your domain to Squarespace
- Adding Google Apps MX Records
- .IT nameserver regulations