This section is for managing your DNS zones within the Purely.Website control panel for use with domain name registrations. If you wish to to manage the DNS within your Purely.Website hosting packages see the guides here.
Please note to make use of this service you domain names must be using the following nameservers:
Please see this guide for updating your nameservers.
How to create a DNS zone.
- Log in to your Purely.Website account.
- Using the top menu sub menu, click Domains.
- Using the left side menu, click Manage DNS.
- Find the domain name you wish to work on and click, Add DNS Zone.
- Ensure the domain is showing correct domain in the DNS Zone Name and click Confirm.
- You should now see your new zone below your domain name.
- You’ve now created the DNS zone for your domain. Now we can begin to add the DNS records.