This section is for managing your DNS zones within the Purely.Domains control panel.
Please note to make use of this service you domain names must be using the following nameservers:
Please see this guide for updating your nameservers.
How to create a DNS zone.
- Login to your purely.domains control panel
- In the main menu, click Services, then DNS Management, then Manage
- You will see a list of your domain names
- Click Add DNS Zone
- Select your domain from the drop down
- Leave the Record set as Default Set, click Add Zone
- You’ve now created the DNS zone for your domain. Now we can begin to add the DNS records.