All hosting packages are automatically invoiced and renewed unless a cancellation request is submitted through your client area in line with our terms of service.
If you have a payment method on file such as a credit card or an active PayPal Billing Agreement we will automatically charge this method on your due date, no manual payment would need to be submitted.
When your account is due for renewal you can expect the following:
- 14 days before your due date an invoice for the renewal is generated and emailed to you.
- 7 days before the due date a reminder email is sent so you’re aware a renewal will take place.
- On the due date we will attempt to charge your credit/debit card or PayPal account. If this fails the following emails will be sent.
- 1 day after the due date the first overdue notice email is sent.
- 3 days after the due date a second overdue notice email is sent.
- 5 days after the due date a third overdue notice email is sent.
- 7 days after the due date the hosting account is automatically suspended and another notice email is sent.
An account suspension means your website will no longer be served to visitors and your email address may not function for both incoming and outgoing emails. For this reason we recommend the email address on your client profile is not one linked to your hosting account domain name.
As soon as the overdue invoice is settled the hosting account is automatically and instantly unsuspended and your website and email is reactivated.
To ensure your hosting package and domains are renewed successfully please ensure your payment details are kept up to date.