This guide is aimed for migrating your DNS from the legacy cp.pipeten.co.uk control panel to the purely.website hosting packages DNS system, but can also be used for migrating the DNS from other providers.
Finding your legacy DNS records
- Login to your legacy hosting control panel, click Domain Settings, Domain Info, Click the edit icon next to the domain you wish to manage.
- You will now see the Domain Info page, click the edit icon next to DNS configuration. Here you will find all your existing DNS records.
DNS in the cp.purely.website
- Login to your cp.purely.website account.
- Websites, click the domain you wish to work on.
- Click Domains, again click on the domain you want to manage the DNS records on, click DNS Records.
- Here you will see all your built in DNS records.
- You can now begin duplicating any DNS records from your legacy control panel to this new one.
You can use the guide here to help with setting these DNS records up.