- Download ionCube from https://downloads.ioncube.com/loader_downloads/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.zip
- Extract the zip file and locate the appropriate .so file for the PHP version you are using (for example ioncube_loader_lin_7.4.so or ioncube_loader_lin_8.1.so).
- Upload the .so file to the index of your website using the control panel file manager or FTP account.
- Within your control panel under
Advanced > Developer Tools > php.ini editorcreate a new directive as follows:
/var/www/$website-uuid/$ioncube.so(where $website-uuid is for the website you want to enable and $ioncube matches the filename for your ioncube version)
- You should now find ionCube loaded with your PHP for the website.