- Using FTP
- Login to your cp.Purely.Website account.
- Using the left menu, click Websites, then click on the website you wish to set the FTP user on.
- Click Advanced, then FTP.
- Click Add Account, Enter your username, the password and the directory you with to limit the user to. By default the / directory grants all access.
- Once happy with the details, click Add.
- That’s it, you can now access your account via FTP using your favourite FTP client,
Password: The password you chose when you setup the account.