Sometimes you may need to restart the PHP container for your website is you have made changes to the PHP.ini or redis.conf. This can be easily done through the control panel using the following steps,
- Login to your cp.purely.website control panel.
- Using the left menu, click websites, then the website you wish to work on.
- Click the Advanced, drop down menu, then developer tools.
- Under the PHP headers, you will see Restart PHP container, click the restart button to perform the restart.
- That’s it, your PHP container has been restarted and any changes to your php.ini or redis.conf have been applied.