We make it simple to transfer your websites from a cPanel provider with our easy to use cPanel importer. This easy to use web based tool will automatically import your website files, databases, email accounts, forwarders, emails, crons and any associated passwords with a few clicks.
To get started you’ll first need to generate a full backup of your existing cPanel account and download it to your computer. Once you have the backup you can follow these steps to import it:
- Login to your control panel.
- Click cPanel Importer in the left sidebar.
- Click New Import.
- You will then be shown instructions on how to generate a cPanel backup at your current host. If you have already done this, click Next Step.
- Click Choose File and select your cPanel backup to upload it to the server. This process may take some time depending on the file size.
- Once the upload is complete, click Next Step.
- The backup will then be checked and any issues will be highlighted in red. If there are no warnings, click Import.
- You will then be shown the import progress and all data will be imported your control panel.
If you are shown a warning message preventing the import from taking place this can be due to several factors, for example:
- The domain already exists in our system.
- The number of domains, mailboxes or databases exceeds your package limit.
- The disk space required exceeds your package limit.
If you do experience an issue using the cPanel Importer feel free to reach out to support for assistance.