Redis can help speed up your WordPress website, read more about how Redis works and why you should enable it to improve the speed of your WordPress website.
Setting up Redis in your account
- Login to your hosting control panel.
- Click on the website you wish to enable Redis on.
- Click Advanced, Developer tools.
- Click Redis, then click the button to enable it.
- Redis is now running and enabled on your account.
Setting up Redis in WordPress
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Click Plugins, Add New.
- Search for Redis Object Cache, click Install Now next to the plugin, then Activate.
- You should now be redirected to the Redis Object Cache settings page, click Enable Object Cache.
- If all is well, you should see 3 Green ticks, Connected, Writable & Reachable.
That’s it your WordPress website is now making use of the Redis object cache!